Ditulis pada: November 18, 2021
Complete Vue.js 3 Course (w/ VueX, Router, Composition API) - VueJS is an excellent frontend framework with a soft learning curve, a perfect choice for your first framework!
Preview this Course
What you'll learn
- You will be able to build Vue 3 projects using Vue, VueX, Vue Router, and Vue Composition API.
- You will be able to work on existing Vue 3 projects.
- You can pick up other JS-based frameworks faster thanks to a strengthened JS foundation.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of design patterns by applying them in real-life projects.
Note: This course teaches Vue 3. Vue 2 is NOT included.
Vue is an excellent frontend framework with an ever growing popularity. Compared with React and Angular, Vue is just as fully featured but has a smoother learning curve. It is the perfect choice for your first framework.
This is the second Vue course we have developed. Our first Vue course teaches Vue 2 and was published in 2017. We have learnt a lot from developing the previous Vue course. We are therefore able to explain Vue concepts more clearly and come up with a better course design.
Just memorizing Vue syntaxes is not enough. You must also have a correct and thorough understanding of Vue's working mechanism. This is why we spend lots of time explaining the most fundamental topics.
Basic Vue syntaxes are often more complicated than you might have thought. So if you do take this course, we want you to be patient with the beginning chapters. Do NOT skip them. There are things you don't know that you don't know.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn how to build Vue 3 projects.
- Developers who already know Vue2 and want to learn new features of by Vue 3.
- Students who want to develop a deeper understanding of how Vue works.
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes