Ditulis pada: September 06, 2021
Free Udemy Coupon
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Develop any iOS app you want
- Become a professional iOS developer
- Build apps for your business or organisation
- Get app development jobs on freelancer sites
***Please note that 'The Complete iOS 14 & 1OS 13 Developer Course - and SwiftUI!' - is available! This newer version of the course was completely re-recorded and updated by Codestars and Atil Samancioglu, ahead of the latest iOS version launch***
The Complete iOS 12 Developer Course
Want to build the fastest, most technologically advanced apps in the world?
Want expert tips and tricks to give you an unfair competitive advantage?
Want a deep dive coding experience that’s radically effective AND fun?
If you want to learn how to quickly and confidently build any app you want, sign up for The Complete iOS 12 Developer Course, today.
* This is an EXCEPTIONAL course. Seriously professional grade teaching, walkthroughs, and resources give you the foundation you'll need to start figuring out your own apps by yourself. D. Farrell
Hello! My name’s Rob Percival, and I’m the highest-rated and best-selling online coding instructor on Udemy, with close to a million happy students.
For the last six months my expert team and I have been tucked away in our coding lab planning, structuring and designing our longest and most insanely practical course to date.
I can’t WAIT to share the pyrotechnic lessons we’ve devised for you, including must-have secrets and insights to help you get the very most out of this awesome new technology.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an accomplished coder, you will not find a better, more detailed iOS 12 course on the market….
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
So pull up a seat my friends, click the buy now button now -- and let’s take an exciting journey into the opportunity-packed realms of iOS 12 – together.
To your coding success!
* Worth every penny. I started out not knowing how to code ANYTHING! I was a total stranger to the world of coding. But after watching the first couple of videos, I am able to make actual sense of this. I was sceptical at first, but I had no idea that I would be able to independently start writing my own code (working with if statements and labels/button functions) in just one day! So happy these kind of tutorials exist, thanks so much! Claire. C.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IOS 12
More power. More speed. More possibilities.
iOS 12 offers the biggest leaps in technology today and puts lightning fast opportunities right in the palm of your hands.
Here are a just few highlights:
Core ML 2
It’s now even easier to add machine learning to your apps. In playgrounds you can train a CoreML model to recognise images or text passages.
If you've ever included a CoreML model in your app you’ll know they can be BIG, upwards of 100MB! Apple has done a lot of work to shrink these models so they’re more manageable.
AND now you can now make your own models. CoreML 2 makes machine learning far simpler and waaay more powerful.
Again, Apple did a lot of fine tuning with the new ARKit to make it even easier to use. Get started in minutes with the demo apps, and multiple phones and iPads can be used to view the same scenes and games.
You now can have a scene in the real world that you've used to base AR on and keep it in between sessions. Also, tracking has improved for 2D objects as well as 3D.
In short, building AR apps is much more straightforward, and works much better than it did with ARKit 1.
Apple introduced a new feature in iOS 12 called Siri Shortcuts. A shortcut allows you to perform complex tasks by simply asking Siri.
For instance, if you have a favourite pizza from a particular restaurant, you could make a shortcut and tell Siri "Get my pizza!”. Your device knows the steps to place the order and share your information.
This really opens up Siri to developers - you can create suggested shortcuts depending on user behaviour, and users can set them up with a single tap in your app.
Now I know this isn't as technical as the other features, but dark mode in the new version of MacOS and Xcode is great. Soft on the eyes and beautiful design. I think you’re gonna love it.
* Rob is a very good teacher who encourages you to attempt the exercises on your own. This is of course the way that I would recommend any budding developers do as it forces you to think about the structure and figure out a solution to the problem in your own way and not a paint by numbers course that most tutorials on the net offer. P. Hall
JOIN TODAY AND GET IMMEDIATE LIFETIME ACCESS TO:
A woolly-mammoth sized programme of over 44 hours’ of video content
The full kit and kaboodle toolkit, with EVERYTHING you need to design your own apps with iOS 12, Swift 4, ARKit, MLKit, MusicKit and the new Depth Photo API
AND… A side-scrolling running game (like a Super Mario clone) and a new Bluetooth app
* Extremely easy to follow along. Concepts are explained as they are presented which allow the student to pick up on coding easier. Scott. P.
* I have taken, or I am still in the process of taking, many courses on Udemy. This course is done better than any other beginner course for Swift/Application Development. It is explained excellently and they always answer the questions asked in the Q&A section. Jeremy McArthur
PLUS you’ll get my famous “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ALL FREE” bundle of extras
$200 worth of unlimited web hosting (for a whole year) *Limited to one year per student not per course*
Immediate access to my best-selling entrepreneurial book: How to Earn $10,000 While Learning To Code
An awesome graphical library, worth $300, packed with over 1000 backgrounds, buttons and icons.
* The course is designed to go at a nice pace and teaches all of the concepts of iOS app design one step at a time with clear and concise explanations. M. Radoncic
Easy to follow teaching style. Very well constructed syllabus, timeline and practice apps. Leonardo. R.
ENJOY THIS COURSE ENTIRELY RISK FREE
I’m so confident that you’ll love this course, I offer a no-quibble money back guarantee within 30 days.
* Great match. Everything is explained perfectly. Any time I have got stuck the forums and Rob are very quick to respond and assist. G. Hay.
* This is the perfect way to cut my teeth on APP Development. Many thanks! D. Carroll
* This course goes the extra mile by showing you how to create real-world apps like Instagram, Tinder. B. Holmes.
HERE’S THE FULL COURSE OUTLINE
XCode and Interface Builder
Inputs, Buttons, and Reactive Interfaces
Apple’s New Programming Language: Swift
Variables, Arrays, Tables, and Loops
Navigation, Storage, and Live Content
Images, Maps and Music
Accelerometers and Motion Feedback
Core Data and JSON
Online Storage With Parse
Games and the Sprite Kit
Instagram and Snapchat Clones
App Store Submission
Making a Marketing Website For Your App
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Unrivalled depth and scientifically-proven learning strategies.
I’m a Cambridge University teacher so you’ll find the lessons easy to absorb
Over 44 hours long - my longest course ever!
Includes MacOS development and Apple Watch Development
iOS 12 is jam-packed with exciting new features and is Apple’s most advanced operating system yet
* I have been wanting to develop iOS apps from a long time, I didn't know where to start from. This is exactly what I am looking for, it's very detailed and explains everything from how to install required software to developing the first app. T. Panguluri.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME?
It doesn’t matter where you’re at in your coding journey.
Whether you’re looking to become a sizzling coder, or you’ve got big dreams of building world-beating apps—this is for YOU.
Each lecture is short and punchy. Each lesson, fun and memorable. Every section is meticulously crafted for speed, enjoyment and repeatability.
Take your sweet time, or forge ahead like a bullet train. Whatever your goal or learning style, The Complete iOS 12 Developer Course is your fast-track ticket to app developing success.
* Some courses are too basic and teach you nothing, others move too fast and you can't keep up with what is being presented. Rob Perceval gives you just enough at once, then tests you, so that you're never lost. Perfect for beginner and professional coders alike. John Davies.
* Rob is an awesome guy, and his explanations are incredibly thorough, logical, and well-paced! He does a great job of making a daunting task seem achievable. I definitely recommend this course! A. Method.
SUPPORT THAT’S ALWAYS ON. DAY AND NIGHT
There’s always help when you need it. Udemy forums, Twitter, email. Our responsive team are here to guide you through your learning journey.
Got feedback? We love that too. Your comments help shape all future courses, so don’t be shy. Talk to us!
* I’m not a native English speaker but the teacher speaks very clear and the challenges allow to test frequently each lesson (or part of the lesson) learned. I have already experience in programming, but I don’t feel the course tired. Opposite, is very catching! Matteo. S.
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?
Click that the buy now button… and discover the wonderful world of iOS 12 today.
* All reviews from The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build apps
- People wanting to make a living (or side-income) from app development
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes