Ditulis pada: September 30, 2021
Free Udemy Coupon
20+ End-To-End Machine Learning Projects & Deployment 2021 - Learn Data Science/ML with Practical Hands-On Projects and Deployment. (Flask,Heroku,AWS,Google Cloud,Microsoft Azure)
- Created by MrBriit .
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Master Machine Learning With Python
- Learn Through More Than 20+ Projects and Assignments
- Learn How to Deploy Machine Learning Models
- Practical Hands-On Data Science Projects Mastery
- Build And Deploy On Flask, Heroku, Streamlit, AWS,Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Create Robust Machine Learning Models
- Learn Different Machine Learning Algorithms such as Linear And Logistic regression, Naive Bayes,KNN,SVM,K-means, etc.
- Deal With Data Imbalance (Upsampling/Downsampling/SMOTE)
- Beginner To Advance
- Gain Confidence In Performing Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Choose The Right Machine Learning Model For Your Problem Statement
- Access To Exclusive Community To Learn With Others And Answer Your Queries
- Learn The Necessary Statistics
- Master Data Analysis
Interested in the field of Data Science and Machine Learning?
Interested in Building Data Science and Machine Learning Projects and Deploy on Platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Heroku, Flask, Streamlit?
Interested in learning it the practical way?
Then this course is for you!!
This course has been practically and carefully designed by industry experts to offer the best way of learning Data Science and Machine Learning the practical way with hands-on projects throughout the course.
This course will help you learn complex Data Science concepts and machine learning algorithms the practical way for easier understanding.
We will walk you through step-by-step on each topic explaining each line of code for your understanding.
There is going to be a lot of fun, exciting, and robust projects to better understand each concept under each topic.
We have structured the course in this way:
Machine Learning: Concepts | Lab Session | Exercises
Hands-on projects on each topic
Projects Deployment Tutorial
Streamlit project tutorial
Flask deployment project tutorial
Heroku deployment project tutorial
Google cloud deployment project tutorial
AWS deployment project tutorial
Microsoft Azure deployment project tutorial
This course aims to help beginners, as well as intermediate data science enthusiasts, learn both the concepts while practicing on the projects to gain a better understanding of the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Anyone who wants to Build And Deploy machine learning models on Flask, Heroku, AWS,Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Any student interested in a career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Any beginner level interested to kick-start their career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Any intermediate level learner who know the basics of python, statistics, machine Learning and want to learn more about it
- Anyone not that comfortable with coding but interested in Data Science and Machine Learning and want to easily understand the concepts
- Any data analysts who want to transition to Data Science and Machine Learning
- Any Business Analysts who want to transition to Data Science and Machine Learning
- Anyone not satisfied with their job and looking for a career transition to become a Data Scientist.
- Anyone who wants to leverage the power of data in his case scenario.
- Any curious mind
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes