Ditulis pada: August 29, 2021
Free Udemy Coupon
Small Business Lead Generation & Cold Email | B2B & B2C - Create lead generation with cold email. Great for startups, business development, networking, small businesses, & more
- Highest Rated
- Created by Evan Kimbrell, Zach Valenti
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to create an evergreen lead generation machine.
- What the common pitfalls of bad cold email are.
- How to craft body copy that converts based on multiple frameworks.
- How to write email subject lines that get open rates as high as 80%.
- How to write an effective Call-To-Action (CTA) for your email campaigns.
- How to build an Ideal Customer Profile for your target audience.
- How to build professional customer personas for their audience.
- How to use "threading" techniques to find your audience.
- How to determine who in a company you should reach out to.
- How to build a contact "hit list" with the right tools and information.
- How to mine LinkedIn for contacts that you can reach.
- How to determine where you should mine for contacts.
- How to use Google, press releases, and attendee lists to pull contacts you might have missed.
- How to use directories to build a list for B2B sales.
- How to build a B2C list off Twitter and other social media platforms.
- How to tactfully prospect within your own network.
- The basics of cold calling.
- How to find any person's email address.
- How to use tools like Hunter, VoilaNorbert, The Harvester, and Datanyze to find email addresses.
- How to handle @info and @contact email addresses.
- How to figure out edge case email scenarios where tools don't work.
- How to scale up your lead generation process with outsourcing.
- How to find virtual assistants and contractors with the right skills and right price.
- How to write job post ads and conduct trials prior to hiring.
- How to buy bulk prospecting leads and incorporate them into your process.
- Common copywriting concepts like AIDA, CBI frameworks, and UVP.
- How to use emotional triggers in your emails without feeling spammy.
- How to use the 3 golden rules of cold email to never launch a failed campaign.
- How to pick the best times during the day and week to email.
- How to follow up with prospects.
- How to incorporate replies into your sales funnel.
If you want to make any idea a successful one, you're going to need some outside help. Whether it's finding customers or just expanding your contact list, cold emails are the way to go. In this easy-to-follow course, we're going to focus on building a lead generation campaign that will grow your business, your network, and your opportunities.
Cold email may have built up a bit of a bad reputation, but that's only because people don't know how to do it well. When used properly, the technique opens up access to any individual in the world, whether that's the average shopper or a Fortune 500 CEO.
Need investors or clients for your business? Use cold email.
Need interviews for your podcast? Use cold email.
Simply want to meet someone you find fascinating? Use cold email.
You may run a small retail business or work on the sales team at a startup. You may just want to gauge interest in a business idea you've conjured up. Whatever it is you're trying to do, the lectures in this course will teach you how to reach out to people and capture their attention instantly.
We'll take you through the entire cold email process from figuring out your target audience and building a hit list to effective copywriting and follow-up techniques. Campaigns can be a rollercoaster, so we'll also show you what to do when things aren't going your way. Plus, you'll learn the best software to use and how to automate the most time-consuming parts — even if you have no budget at all.
This course focuses equally on B2B and B2C sales with techniques and customizations for both scenarios. So whether you want to rake in those customers or secure a million dollar deal, you'll walk away with a strategy that works for you. All you need to start is an email account.
Included in the course
• Over 118 lectures, teaching you how to run a cold email campaign from start to finish.
• Over 6 hours of instruction.
• Over 3 hours of behind-the-scenes practice lectures.
• 3 successful case studies.
• Tips and tricks from experts.
• Watch a live campaign run from beginning to end.
About your instructors
Evan Kimbrell has 20 courses on Udemy with over 340,000 students from 180 countries. His courses primarily focus on business, entrepreneurship and growth marketing. In 2013, Evan started the digital agency Sprintkick and used cold email techniques taught in this course to grow his business to a multimillion dollar run rate within the first year.
Zach Valenti is a creative entrepreneur and YouTuber. He's built extensive campaigns with cold email for his own consulting business as well as his critically acclaimed podcast, Wolf 359. He's used cold email to run a podcast, sell mental health awareness hardware to universities, and find clients for his videography consulting business.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs that want to grow their business.
- Anyone working in sales at a startup, small business, or large company.
- Consultants that want to grow their client base.
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes