Free Udemy Coupon
Graph Theory Algorithms for Competitive Programming (2021) - Learn Graphs Algorithms in Computer Science & Mathematics, theory + hands-on coding and ace Competitive Coding problems!
- Hot & New
- Created by Prateek Narang, Apaar Kamal, Coding Minutes
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Graph Basics, Applications
- BFS, DFS, Connected Components
- Shortest Paths - Dijkstra, Bellman, Floyd Warshall
- Travelling Salesman Problem - DP with Bitmasks
- Topological Ordering, Strongly Connected Components
- Disjoint Set Union, Minimum Spanning Trees, Prim's & Kruskal
- Advanced Graphs, Euler Tour, Trees
- Network Flow, LCA, Articulation Points
- Graphs for Competitive Programming
- 80 + Competitive Coding Questions
- Complete Code Repository in C++ and Java
- Coding Exercises Solutions
Welcome to Graph Algorithms for Competitive Coding - the most detailed Specialisation in Graph Theory for Competitive Programmers, Software Engineers & Computer Science students!
Graphs is quite an important topic for software engineers, both for academics & online competitions and for solving real life challenges. Graph algorithms form the very fundamentals of many popular applications like - Google Maps, social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Computer Vision applications such as image segmentation, resolving dependencies while compile time, vehicle routing problems in supply chain and many more. This course provides a detailed overview of Graph Theory algorithms in computer science, along with hands on implementation of all the algorithms in C++. Not just that you will get 80+ competitive coding questions, to practice & test your skills!
This comprehensive course is taught by Prateek Narang & Apaar Kamal, who are Software Engineers at Google and have taught over thousands of students in competitive programming over last 5+ years. This course is worth thousands of dollars, but Coding Minutes is providing you this course to you at a fraction of its original cost! This is action oriented course, we not just delve into theory but focus on the practical aspects by building implementing algorithms & solving problems. With over 95+ high quality video lectures, easy to understand explanations this is one of the most detailed and robust course for Graph Algorithms ever created.
Course starts very basics with how to store and represent graphs on a computer, and then dives into popular algorithms & techniques for problem solving. The course is divided into two parts.
Part-I Graph Theory Essentials
Popular Traversals - BFS & DFS
Cycle Detection - Weighted & Unweighted Graphs
Topological Ordering & Directed Acyclic Graphs
Disjoint Set Union, Path Compression & Union by Rank
Minimum Spanning Trees - Prim's & Kruskal's
Shortest Paths - BFS, Dijkstra's, Bellman Ford, Floyd Warshall
Travelling Salesman Problem, Min Cost Hamiltonian Cycle
Part-II Graph Theory Advanced
DFS & Backedges
SCC's & Kosaraju's Algorithm
Articulation Points & Bridges
The part-II is recommended for programmers who want to deep dive into Competitive Programming & take part in contests. For most students part-I is good enough to understand the most fundamental concepts and techniques in graphs!
Our special thanks to our problem setters, Siddharth Singhal & Rajdeep from Delhi Technological University, who helped us crafting the complete problem-set for this course.
So what you are waiting for ? Sign up today & start your deep-dive into graph theory!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-Advanced Programmers with basic coding experience
- College/ University students pursuing Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate programmers who want deep dive into Graph Theory
- Competitive Programmers who want to excel in online coding competitions
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes