SAP : Supply Chain Logistics & Transportation in S/4 HANA - Everything you need to know about SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation Management in one place
- Created by Abdul Maulud
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand the core concepts of Supply Chain Management for Logistic & Transportation
- The new S/4 HANA functionalities via system demonstration
- Configure & design the process in SAP S/4 HANA for modules such as SD, GTS, TM, EWM and aATP
- The integration points for S/4 HANA for the SAP Supply Chain
- Execute the SAP Logistic & Transportation processes and transactions in SAP S/4 HANA
- Apply the SAP Best Practices into the Logistic Processes & Transportation
- Build a complete, end to end, integrated Supply Chain solution in SAP S/4 HANA
- The skills requried to be a SAP SCM Solution Architect
- Prepare for interviews related to SAP roles
From the author of Udemy's bestseller: "SAP : Supply Chain Logistics in R/3", now updated for S/4 HANA, and part of Udemy for Business
SAP S/4 is now here, and with its new modules and functionalities, offers the opportunity to learn new skills. As organization migrate to SAP S/4 HANA, it is a in demand, must-have skill for SAP professional both experienced and new professional.
Similar to my "SAP : Supply Chain Logistics in R/3" on Udemy, this course does not just cover a single module, or only presents you with a couple of slides on a given topic, but covers all aspects of the SAP Supply Chain in S/4 HANA, integrated.
In this course, you will learn about SAP new S/4 HANA solutions such as Sales (SD and aATP), Global Trade (GTS), Warehouse (EWM) and Transport (TM), both in-depth and in detail via solution demonstrations.
I am excited to introduce this new course to you! I am looking forward to working with you to enhance your skills and improve your earning power.
Together we will cover the business context and explain the functionality via system demonstrations and a deep-dive into the system configuration to explain how it all works in S/4 HANA.
No other course will explain all the integrations and how they function in the SAP Supply Chain.
This new course is based on my 25 years of experience as an SAP management consultant transforming businesses using SAP.
After completing this program, you will have learned material customarily within the role of an SAP SCM Solution Architect. It usually takes years of industrial experience to reach a level of competency that you will have attained.
After taking the course, you should be able to
Understand the end to end supply chain solution for logistic and transportation
Identify the different requirements and scenarios in different industries
Design, configure and execute these solutions in SAP S/4 HANA and ECC
In-depth guide of the new technical functionalities in SAP S/4 HANA
The course will cover Supply Chain Logistic Execution and Transportation topics such as :
ATP and reallocation using SAP Advance ATP (aATP) and Backorder Processing (BOP)
SAP Enhance Warehouse Management (EWM).
Inbound deliveries, how they are to be executed in SAP EWM
How & when (there is more than one place to create deliveries) to create and use Outbound deliveries effectively.
Using SAP Global Trade Services (GTS), and its integration point with Sales & Logistics
How to use SAP shipments (Basic Shipment) & Transport Management (SAP TM).
Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
MM transactions such as Stock Transport Orders & SAP Subcontracting
Normal and Advance Returns.
The new course includes modules such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), Purchasing, Enhance Warehouse Management (EWM) and Basic Shipping (LE-TRE), SAP Transport Management (TM) and SAP Global Trade Services (GTS). You will discover how SAP S/4 HANA brings each module into one coherent Supply Chain solution.
It is not just SAP details that this course will be covering, the business topics such as
The process from the perspective of the business and users.
The integration and context of Supply Chain Management.
How to run these processes in SAP and why do we execute them in a particular way.
SAP "Best Practice".
Future proof your career by expanding your knowledge into SAP Supply Chain, one of the most in-demand skills in today's SAP market. All you need to do right now is TAKE THIS COURSE!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants further expand their knowledge into the Supply Chain area, SAP or other wise.
- SAP consultants that want to expand their knowledge from a "single" module to the Supply Chain space.
- Anyone that wants to understand the core concepts of the logistics & transportation in the Supply Chain, especially in SAP
- Anyone that wants to learn how to integrate the various SAP modules into one coherent Supply Chain process.
- SAP consultants wanting to be Solution Architects. Being able to integration the various SAP modules is key to this role.
- Anyone applying for a SAP role or interview. Employees want to see end to end integration and business process knowledge in their candidates.
- Anyone that wants to know S/4 HANA
- Anyone that wants to know the new SAP S/4 modules such as TM, GTS, EWM, aATP, etc
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes