A Gentle Introduction To ASP.NET Web Forms For Beginners - A First Step to Creating Dynamic Websites Using Web Forms , MVC , Razor Pages and Blazor
- Created by Charlie Chiarelli
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create simple multi-page ASPNET web applications incorporating a number of server controls
- Incorporate field validators to check for errors
- Pass data between pages
- Work with style sheets and master pages
- Create database driven web pages by adding a SQL server database or Access database
- Work with the concept of Databinding by adding databound controls to a Web Form
- Perform CRUD operations on dynamic data from an SQL Server database.
- Transitioning from Webforms to MVC Core
- Working with Razor Pages
- Creating simple Blazor Server and WebAssembly Applications
There are a number of flavors of ASP.NET, for example, Web Forms (Web Sites and Web Applications), Model-View-Controller (MVC) and the newest one Core. This course is aimed at anyone who wants to create dynamic websites with ASP.NET Web Forms. ASP.NET is the Microsoft platform for developing Web Applications. Using ASP.NET you can create e-commerce sites, data driven portals and just about anything else you can find on the internet. Best of all, you don't need to paste together a jumble of HTML and Script code. Instead you can create full scale web apps using nothing but code (C#) and a design tool like Visual Studio.
In recent years Microsoft has added MVC (Model View Controller) and Core which offer different ways to build dynamic web pages. To some MVC and Core are cleaner and more suited to the web. To others it's a whole lot of extra effort with no clear payoff. Either way, you need a strong knowledge of basic ASP.NET before moving onto the newer technologies....
NEW ... Major Course Update as of Feb 2020 ... Three new sections ( 50+ new lectures ) which focus on transitioning to MVC and then Core Razor Pages ... Sept 2020 ... Two new sections on Blazor (40+ new lectures)
Here's how I will help you to succeed:
o Each lecture starts with a list of objectives/speaking notes
o Every example covered in the lecture is available for download in the resources section … including the objectives/speaking notes
o Almost every lecture has a set of Practice problems with full solutions provided
o My style of writing and teaching follows the KISS principle : Keep It Super Simple. I try to stay away from fancy computer terminology and try to teach like am speaking to a brand new user with little to no previous knowledge on the subject matter.... and I am always available for help … replying most times within a day.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers/programmers who want to learn how to create simple dynamic websites with ASP NET
- This course is not for experienced web developers .
- This course can act as a stepping stone to learning ASP NET Core
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes