Ditulis pada: May 24, 2021
- Created by Richard Callaby
- English [Auto]
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use the VIM text editor
- Learn how to create a workflow to improve efficiency
- Learn how to use multiple files in the VIM editor
- Learn how to customize their VIM editor
- Learn how to integrate VIM keybindings in Visual Studio Code
- Learn how to install NeoVim
- Learn how to customize NeoVim
- Learn the differences and advantages of using Vim vs NeoVim
Vim – Learn to Master Vim
The Vim Text Editor is perhaps one of the most powerful and useful text editors that come with most Linux distributions. However, it is also one of the most controversial and confusing text editors to many in the software development field.
With the incredible power of the Vim Text Editor, you can rapidly edit and build source code for your projects. By mastering the power of the editor, you could shave off a lot of time and improve your overall workflow. When you can get the job done faster and demonstrate a higher knowledge, you are bound to impress those around you.
For the competitive programmer, speed is an absolute key to winning a source code competition. Mastering Vim, therefore, will set you apart from the rest of the pack.
Many of the beginning and novice Linux users that are just joining the movement to shift to Linux don’t realize the power of this text editor that they have at the tip of their fingers. Learning how to use this tool at a very early stage can set you apart in the job market.
Vim is rapidly gaining in popularity. Do you want to miss out on learning and mastering this tool? Do you want to tell your co-workers that you are proficient in Vim and prove your worth in the workplace? Then this is the course for you.
As well, NeoVIM is also beginning to gain in popularity. Just as the name implies, NeoVIM is the newest iteration of VIM and is built to be even faster than VIM. While Vim is undoubtedly tremendous and would surely help you gain a valuable skill, knowing NeoVIM will also help you a great deal.
With this course, you will be able to:
• Learn the fundamental movements and editing techniques of Vim
• Be able to edit and move around a document quickly
• Be able to customize your Vim setup regardless of where you may be working
• Be able also to translate all these skills to NeoVIM
Furthermore, Vim is now a part of most modern text editors such as Visual Studio Code. In this course, I teach you how to use both NeoVIM and Vim key bindings to translate the knowledge you learned to use Vim to improve your speed in Visual Studio Code.
This course is designed to help you learn Vim rapidly, gain programming speed rapidly, and be able to translate those skills to your day job. Being productive is key to maintaining your job these days. Learn to Master Vim to be the most productive you can be.
Who this course is for:
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes