Udemy Coupon - Artificial Intelligence: Optimization Algorithms in Python, Learn how to build optimization algorithms from the ground up!
- Created by Jones Granatyr, Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team
- English [Auto]
Students also bought
- Machine Learning Classification Bootcamp in Python
- Data Science for Business | 6 Real-world Case Studies
- Data Science 2020 : Complete Data Science & Machine Learning
- Machine Learning and AI: Support Vector Machines in Python
- Unsupervised Machine Learning Hidden Markov Models in Python
- Bayesian Machine Learning in Python: A/B Testing
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What would an “optimal world” look like to you? Would people get along better? Would transport run faster? Would we take better care of our environment?
Many data scientists choose to optimize by using pre-built machine learning libraries. But we think that this kind of 'plug-and-play' study hinders your learning. That's why this course gets you to build an optimization algorithm from the ground up.
In Artificial Intelligence: Optimization Algorithms in Python, you'll get to learn all the logic and math behind optimization algorithms. With two highly practical case studies, you'll also find out how to apply them to solve real-world problems.
In the first case study, we'll optimize travel plans for six friends who want to fly out from the same airport. In the second case study, we'll optimize the way university administrators allocate dorm rooms to new students.
On the way, we'll learn what optimization algorithms are. We'll find out how they can be applied to daily business practice. And we'll see how they can learn by themselves.
This course introduces you to four types of optimization algorithms:
- random search
- hill climb
- simulated annealing, and
Don't worry if you're not yet sure what any of these are. We'll go through each one in detail, and you'll find out how to build each of them in our two case studies."
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes