Ditulis pada: May 27, 2020
- Created by Vardges Zardaryan
- English [Auto-generated]
- SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
- SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics
- Oracle 12c SQL Tuning - the Ultimate Guide
- SQL Server 2017 Express Basics
- SQL for Beginners : The Easiest Way to Learn SQL - Step by Step
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
Join to thousands of students learning SQL and gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Learn SQL from scratch for data analytics using MySQL database.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN SQL?
SQL is the most universal and common used database language. It powers the most commonly used database engines like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, and much more.
When you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business.
Knowing SQL can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company. SQL is the most sought after skill for Data Analysis roles in all the companies.
WORRIED THAT YOU HAVE NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC SQL COURSE?
This course has been specially designed to make it easy for the students to learn SQL and perform data analysis on the job. In this course you'll play the role of a data analyst at a delivery company and you'll be working with real-life data sets. You will learn both technical and business thinking skills, and get important skills to get hired.
You don't need to spend months to learn SQL. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language in the MySQL, one of most popular database engines in the world. But these skills are also applicable to any other major SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, and much more.
Once we complete each and every concept in SQL, we finally have a set of practical examples, which will allow you to practice SQL queries on your own.
Author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person trainings. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 20,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
HERE WHY THIS COURSE IS ONE OF THE BEST COURSES ON UDEMY:
★★★★★ Hemang Mudgil
Good course for beginners and the instructor has explained all the essential topics of sql in a very simple manner easy to understand.
★★★★★ Vardan Danielyan
Great course! Very easy to get and digest the needed information. The author explains things really well, goes step by step with plenty of examples, and those examples make it easy to quickly see the differences between the database system you have been working on and how to do the same thing in MySQL. Definitely recommend to anybody learning SQL!
★★★★★ Sravan Kumar
As a beginner, I enjoyed course. It's a neat way of explanation.
Thank you sir.
★★★★★ Irina Arakelyan
This course is the best for beginners and even for the intermediate SQL users.
I’m new in this field and found this course very useful for me. It is really value for money.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
· How to use MySQL – the number one Database Management System.
· How to install MySQL Workbench on Windows.
· How to create a database from scratch.
· How to write SQL queries to insert, update and delete data into database.
· How to write SQL queries to manipulate data.
· How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from the database.
· How to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions.
· How to handle complex SQL JOINS with ease.
· How to use sorting and filtering commands in SQL.
· Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries.
· Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user.
· Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skills.
WHAT ABOUT CERTIFICATE? DO YOU PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a Certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· Downloadable project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· 1-on-1 expert support
· Course Q&A forum
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Digital Certificate of Completion
See you in there!
P.S. Looking to master the full Microsoft Excel, Power BI + SQL stack? Search for "Vardges Zardaryan" and complete the courses below to become a Data Analysis Rock Star:
1. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
2. Power BI: From Zero to Hero
3. Data Analyst’s Toolbox: Excel to MySQL
4. The Complete Introduction to SQL for Data Analytics
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, and market researches
Data analysts looking to continue their professional development and career advancement
Business professionals looking to improve their analytical skills and learn more tools for that
Anyone who wants to be able to answer data-related questions on their own
Students who wish to learn a new skill to develop their career
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes