- HIGHEST RATED
- Created by William Fiset
- English [Auto-generated]
Students also bought
- A Java Spring Boot Microservices project for beginners
- Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python (V2+)
- Web Development - Complete Fast Track Course
- Learn to Code in Python 3: Programming beginner to advanced
- The Essential Android O Developer Course (Java)
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
This course provides a complete introduction to Graph Theory algorithms in computer science.
Topics covered in these videos include: how to store and represent graphs on a computer; common graph theory problems seen in the wild; famous graph traversal algorithms (DFS & BFS); Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm (both the lazy and eager version); what a topological sort is, how to find one, and places it's used; learning about detecting negative cycles and finding shortest paths with the Bellman-Ford and Floyd-Warshall algorithms; discovering bridges and articulation points in graphs; understanding and detecting strongly connected components with Tarjan's algorithm, and finally solving the traveling salesman problem with dynamic programming.
Who this course is for:
Anybody ready for a deep dive into graph theory!
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes