- Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
- English [Auto-generated]
Students also bought
- The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2020: Go from Zero to Hero
- SQL & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL
- Learn SQL +Security(pen) testing from Scratch
- Learn SQL Using PostgreSQL: From Zero to Hero
- Oracle 12c SQL Tuning - the Ultimate Guide
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
The volume of data available is huge and increasing daily. Structured Query Language -SQL (pronounced as sequel) is the standard language used to communicate and interact with data stored in relational management database systems like Microsoft SQL Server Oracle, PostgreSQL,MySQL etc.
Different database management systems have their own proprietary version of the SQL language but they all conform to using some commands in SQL the same way. Microsoft SQL Server's version of SQL is known as Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
In this course you will learn the basics of the SQL language and Transact-SQL since both use certain commands in the same way.
What You will learn includes:
Installing SQL Server
Basic Database Concepts
Creating stored procedures
Reading data from a database
Updating database records
Backing up database
Who this course is for:
Beginners to SQL
Beginners to Transact-SQL
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes