Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization, Online Courses Udemy - Learn python and how to use it to analyze,visualize and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video!
- 4.3 (11,369 ratings)
- Created by Jose Portilla
- English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 6 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python programming.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including: JSON,HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Desire to learn!