Ditulis pada: 7:54 PM
Master Python and Data Libraries Certification Bootcamp - Build your Practical Python Programming Skills for Data Handling, Analysis and Visualization with Real Examples
- Created by Ahmed Ibrahim, SDE OCTOPUS
- English [Auto]
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Code with Python Programming Language
- Python Functional Programming
- Structure Data using collection containers
- Object-Oriented Design
- Advanced Python Foundations
- Handling Data with Python Libraries
- Numerical Python
- Extracting and Analyzing data from different resources
- Data Analysis with Pandas
- Data Visualization using matplotlib
- Advanced Visualization with Seaborn
- Build Python solutions for data science
- Get Instructor QA Support and help
Hello and welcome to the Comprehensive Training Master Python and Data Libraries Certification Bootcamp.
Data science is a very wide field, and one of the promising fields that is spreading in a fast way, also, it is one of the very rewarding, and it is increasing in expansion day by day, due to its great importance and benefits, as it is the future.
Data science enables companies to measure, track, and record performance metrics for facilitating and enhancing decision making. Companies can analyze trends to make critical decisions to engage customers better, enhance company performance, and increase profitability.
And the employment of data science and its tools depends on the purpose you want from them.
For example, using data science in health care is very different from using data science in finance and accounting, and so on. And I’ll show you the core libraries for data handling, analysis and visualization which you can use in different areas.
One of the most powerful programming languages that are used for Data science is Python, which is an easy, simple and very powerful language with many libraries and packages that facilitate working on complex and different types of data.
This course you will cover:
Python tools for Data Analysis
Advanced Python Foundations
Data Handling with Python
Data Analysis with Pandas
Data Visualization with Matplotlib
Advanced Graphs with Seaborn
Instructor QA Support and Help
HD Video Training + Working Files + Resources + QA Support.
In this course, you will learn how to code in Python from the beginning and then you will master how to deal with the most famous libraries and tools of the Python language related to data science, starting from data collection, acquiring and analysis to visualize data with advanced techniques, and based on that, the necessary decisions are taken by companies.
I am Ahmed Ibrahim, a software engineer and Instructor and I have taught more than 200,000 engineers and developers around the world in topics related to programming languages and their applications, and in this course, we will dive deeply into the core Python fundamentals, Advanced Foundations, Data handling libraries, Numerical Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and finally Seaborn.
I hope that you will join us in this course to master the Python language for data analysis and Visualization like professionals in this field.
We have a lot to cover in this course.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Python beginners and newbies
- Data Scientist who knows other language tools
- New Python Data Analysts
- Data Science Beginners
- New developers and Programmers
- Programmers and developers who know other programming language but are new to python
- Anyone who wants to use Python for data analysis and visualization in a short time!
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes