Ditulis pada: 5:40 PM
- Created by 365 Careers Giles McMullen-Klein
- English [Auto]
Students also bought
- Statistics for Data Analysis Using R
- Python + SQL + Tableau: Integrating Python, SQL, and Tableau
- Finance 101: Financial Skills for the Real World
- The Corporate Finance Course 2020
- Microsoft Word 2016: Beginner and Intermediate Training
- Business Fundamentals: Management and HR Management
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
Python Programmer Bootcamp 2020
This Python course is different. It will not only teach you Python, it will give you a problem solving super-power using Python code! And that will make all the difference, especially if you are pursuing a career in data science, AI, web development, big data, web testing, or programming for smart devices in Python.
The author of this course, Giles McMullen-Klein, is a British programmer who went to Oxford University and used Python for his research there. Giles is one of the best-known Python and data science vloggers on YouTube where more than 133,000 subscribers follow his videos.
There are several reasons why this course is different and why Giles could be the perfect Python teacher for you:
· Engaging, informative and fun! Giles’ lectures are entertaining and will inspire you to learn Python
· Motivating ,enthusiastic and effective – Giles’ passion for coding in Python and teaching the language is infectious
· Develop a thorough understanding of Python
· Carefully crafted lectures and superb quality of production (Full HD videos) + animations and callouts
· Practice, practice, practice – the course contains dozens of exercises to help you master the Python programming concepts covered in the lessons
· Giles’ English accent :D
Have you always wanted to learn one of the world’s most popular programming languages? If so, this is the perfect course for you. It will teach you how to program in Python and help to prepare you for coding challenges frequently posed during job interviews.
Giles’ teaching style builds a connection with students. And what’s more – he’s there for you if you need any help. Just post any queries or questions in the course Q&A section.
In this comprehensive course, we will cover several key topics:
⁃ Why program? Why study Python?
⁃ How to install Python
⁃ Hands-on programming with strings
⁃ Print function
⁃ Data structures
⁃ Time complexity
⁃ Big O
There are many exercises throughout the course, some of our favourites are:
⁃ The Sierpinski Triangle
⁃ The Towers of Hanoi
⁃ And the Computer Vision capstone project
365 Careers’ team is very excited about this project. The creation of a Python course has been an ambition of ours for quite some time. but as we were not prepared to make any compromises on the quality of the course content, we needed to choose the right partner. Luckily, Giles was as excited about working with us as we were with him and together, after much hard, work we have created what we believe to be a first-class learning experience. We are confident that programming novices will benefit from Giles’ authenticity combined with our visual approach to teaching which includes our much-loved graphics and animations.
To date, employees from 80 of the Fortune 100 companies have taken our courses. 600,000 students have given us an average rating of 4.5 stars. And we are confident that this is the perfect course for you if you want to become a Python programmer.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Are you ready for a life-changing adventure? If you are serious about learning Python, this is the only bootcamp you will need.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide it wasn’t for you, you will be refunded in full (+keep all the downloaded resources free of charge)!
No risk for you, so go ahead, click the “Buy now” button and start your Python programmer journey today!
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes