Ditulis pada: 3:57 PM
- Created by LevelUp360° DevOps
- Italian [Auto-generated]
Students also bought
- Devops Tools and AWS for Java Microservice Developers
- Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course
- Master DevOps with Docker, Kubernetes and Azure DevOps
- Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
- Docker Crash Course for busy DevOps and Developers
Preview this Course GET COUPON CODE
One of the Finest & Multi-Technology DevOps Certification Course On Udemy.
Celebrating #15000 Genuine Students, #15000 DevOps Certified Engineers with DevOps Specialization with Technology stack like Docker, Docker Containers, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes with Docker, Kubernetes Administration, Git & GitHub, Jenkins & Jenkins Code Pipeline.
People are getting Pro in Jenkins, Docker, Docker Swarm & Kubernetes and we are helping them to get more knowledge on DevOps Practices.
This DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations.
The DevOps training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, GIT & GitHub, Jenkins Kubernetes & Docker Swarm a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skill set to master in the cloud age.
This DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Diagnose a team’s delivery pipeline and bring forward prioritized recommendations to improve it
2. Explain the skill sets and roles involved in DevOps and how they contribute toward a continuous delivery capability
3. Review and deliver automation tests across the development stack
4. Explain the key jobs of system operations and how today’s leading techniques and tools apply to them
5. Explain how high-functioning teams use DevOps and related methods to reach a continuous delivery capability
6. Facilitate prioritized, iterative team progress on improving a delivery pipeline
This DevOps training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
Understand the DevOps Ecosystem
Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
Master Docker Commands and Use-cases: deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and "Infrastructure-as-Code". You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
Execute a live Project
Who should take this course?
DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $122,234 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $151,561. DevOps jobs are the third-highest tech role ranked by employer demand on Indeed but have the second-highest talent deficit.
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
Technical Project Managers
Prerequisite knowledge of software development, preferably in Java, and the UNIX/Linux command-line tools are essential for this course.
Who this course is for:
DevOps, developers or IT admins who want to advance their career by improving their DevOps skills.
Who want to learn DevOps Technologies Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git & GitHub & Docker Swarm
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes